November 20, 2014
- See how experts are coming together at Harvard Business Review's Insight Center to narrow the innovation-education gap in health care.
September 29, 2014
- Check out a recent article by The Atlantic, "The Rise of the M.D./M.B.A. Degree," discussing why some doctors are pursuing an M.B.A. to confront healthcare's "business problems".
September 8, 2014
- Cardiovascular Business recently published an article highlighting some of the advantages of the MD/MBA degree, "MD/MBAs: Fixing Hearts & Healthcare"
March 24, 2014
Congratulations to all the MD/MBAs who recently matched!
Image: MD/MBAs at the 2014 Health Care Forecast Conference
October 2, 2013
- The US World and News Report recently featured an article on the MD/MBA track, "Become a Business-Savvy Doctor"
- Already pursuing an MD/MBA and interested in Internal Medicine? Consider applying to the University of Colorado's new Hospitalist Leaders Track, a 3-year residency program aimed at candidates interested in leadership positions in their careers, now available on ERAS
- From LA or Orange County? Consider attending the inaugural meeting of the Southern California Society of Physician Entrepreneurs!
September 11, 2013
- We invite you to attend the upcoming Society of Physician Entrepreneurs' TriState Meeting on October 9th in New York
July 25, 2013
- Dr. Maria Chandler, featured in the Boston Globe: MDs seek MBAs as Healthcare Gets More Complex
June 20, 2013
- Free online courses are now available! Take Introduction to Financial Accounting from Wharton or Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Duke!
April 16, 2013
- *New article* about residency tracks from HCPro: "The Next Generation of Leaders"
- *New video* "Top 10 Lessons For Future Healthcare Leaders & Lessons in Healthcare for your Career" by Dr. Anthony C. Chang MD, MBA
April 15, 2013
- *New article* A white paper based on 21st Century Health Care Management Education from the Harvard Business School: Benchmarks for Confronting Innovation in Healthcare with a Modern Curriculum
December 13, 2012
- Happy Holidays MD/MBA-ers! For applicants interested in the dual degree program, we've added a link to UCI's information session under the Links tab. Click here for access to the video
September 22, 2012
- The Association of MD/MBA welcomes New York University to its membership!
- Check out this recently published, perspective article from The New England Journal of Medicine, defining healthcare as a business and health as a product: "What Business Are We In? The Emergence of Health as the Business of Health Care"
August 12, 2012
- Congratulations to Dr. David G. Nichols, MD, MBA, who was recently named as the next President & CEO of the American Board of Pediatrics!
July 28, 2012
- Welcome to our new website! We have updated our links, photos and past events.
- Please join our email list-serve for updates.
Photo: Association of MD MBA Programs Conference
May 2, 2012
- Health Administration Degrees features Dr. Robert Wacher, Professor of Medicine, UCSF and his perspective on the future of healthcare administration
January 30, 2012
- Dr. Maria Chandler was recently highlighted in the Financial Times: "A Healthy Balance"
January 22, 2012
- Physicians’ Pathways to Non-Traditional Careers and Leadership Opportunities is now available for purchase on Amazon, featuring Dr. Maria Chandler, President of the Association of MD/MBA Programs
November 24, 2011
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden and Creighton University are now added to the list of MD MBA Programs
October 6, 2011
- Got an MD & an MBA degree? Fill out Boston University's survey on MD/MBAs! It's just 29 questions and will take 10 minutes to complete.
September 10, 2011
- The book, Physicians’ Pathways to Non-Traditional Careers and Leadership Opportunities, comes out November 30, 2011, featuring Dr. Maria Chandler, President of the Association of MD/MBA Programs
- The New York Times released an article, "Doctors Discover the Benefits of Business School," featuring Dr. Maria Chandler
June 14, 2011
- Indiana University is now added to the list of MD MBA Programs